In this course you will learn how to operate our CNC mill in such a way that you can manufacture products independently afterwards.
- An overview of the complete process, from the sketch to the finished milled part
- Introduction to the software for preparing the milling process
- Introduction to the software for operating the CNC milling machine
- Preparation and operation of the CNC milling machine
- Finishing the milling process and tidying up the workplace
- Special features and safety precautions for our CNC milling machine
For own projects or products the handling of a modelling software (CAD) is a prerequisite. For this we offer separate courses, so that you can acquire this knowledge if necessary also. However, this is not the subject of this course.
At the end of the course you will go through the entire milling process on your own and have manufactured your first small product.
This success as a future producer of the People’s Factory will of course be toasted together and each participant will receive his or her own machine passport. With the machine passport, you will be entitled to independently use our CNC mill during the “open factory” hours.
A maximum of 4 people can participate. The course takes place when 3 participants have registered.
The course will last about 5 hours. In between there will be a short break of about 30 minutes.
The price includes the use of our machine, tools for finishing, the material, a handout and the drink at the end of the course.